Sunday 21 October 2012

Community Manager of the Year Awards!

VERY exciting news: I've been chosen as one of the three finalists for Oracle/Vitrue's inaugural Community Manager of the Year award for my digital engagement work at this fine organization!

As with many awesome things, this started with a single tweet from a user who most kindly suggested our social media work would be a good fit for this award, which looks to "recognize and celebrate the incredible work being done by the fastest growing, most in-demand position in all of social network marketing." I'm delighted to say that my teabags and I are being sent to Las Vegas next month for Oracle's Social Media Summit, where I'll get to meet my talented co-finalists, speak about my work and hear what some of the most exciting people in my field are cooking up.

I'm particularly psyched that we're the only arts or non-profit organization represented amongst the finalists. Tea all round! See you in Vegas...

No comments:

Post a Comment